2023-24 TITANS SWIM TEAM – Registration is OPEN!
The Titans Swim Team is Sanford-Springvale YMCA’s year-round competitive swimming program. We welcome children ages 7-18 who are interested in challenging themselves in the areas of mental and physical training and are dedicated to competitive swimming.
PLEASE NOTE: Only swimmers NEW TO TITANS have to fill out the registration package. Returning swimmers ONLY have to fill out the Financial Agreement.
2022-23 Titans Financial Agreement (for returning Titans only)
TITANS SWIM TEAM:
For kids looking to join a competitive swim program, the Y is ideal. Our experienced coaches work to improve swimmers’ skill level, endurance and to promote a healthy lifestyle. Our program embraces the YMCA core values and promotes progression at an individual level. The Y. ™ For a better us. ™
For ongoing Titans information and team updates, make sure to bookmark the TITANS TEAM PAGE.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM:
- When you join the Y, you join a community. All practices are taught in the Y’s family-friendly, positive environment.
- Kids learn the fundamentals of swimming and how to compete individually and on a team.
- Experienced coaches who embrace the Y values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. We encourage kids to be their very best in and out of the water.
- Everyone is welcome. Financial assistance is available through our scholarship program.
- Ages 6+
- Ability to swim 25 yards without stopping
- Swimmers must be YMCA members to participate. Learn more about a Y membership and download membership application HERE