2022 TITANS SUMMER SWIM TEAM
The Titans Swim Team is Sanford-Springvale YMCA’s year-round competitive swimming program. We welcome children ages 7-18 who are interested in challenging themselves in the areas of mental and physical training and are dedicated to competitive swimming.
PLEASE NOTE: Only swimmers NEW TO TITANS have to fill out the registration package. Returning swimmers ONLY have to fill out the Financial Agreement.
2022 Titans Summer Financial Agreement (for returning Titans only)
TITANS SWIM TEAM:
For kids looking to join a competitive swim program, the Y is ideal. Our experienced coaches work to improve swimmers’ skill level, endurance and to promote a healthy lifestyle. Our program embraces the YMCA core values and promotes progression at an individual level. The Y. ™ For a better us. ™
For ongoing Titans information and team updates, make sure to bookmark the TITANS TEAM PAGE.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM:
- When you join the Y, you join a community. All practices are taught in the Y’s family-friendly, positive environment.
- Kids learn the fundamentals of swimming and how to compete individually and on a team.
- Experienced coaches who embrace the Y values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. We encourage kids to be their very best in and out of the water.
- Everyone is welcome. Financial assistance is available through our scholarship program.
- Ages 6+
- Ability to swim 25 yards without stopping
- Swimmers must be YMCA members to participate. Learn more about a Y membership and download membership application HERE