**Registration for Kid’s Out Before & After Care for the 2022-23 School Year is now OPEN! Fill out a Registration Form and turn it in at the Welcome Desk at the Y today!
Important end-of-year UPDATE:
More than just child care, Y before and after school programs nurture the potential of children. At the Y, kids are cultivating values, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health and educational achievement.
Serving the following schools for the 2021-2022 School Year:
Sanford School District: MCS, CJL, PRIDE ES, Sanford Middle School, and Acton ES (PM ONLY),
RSU 60: Hussey/Knowlton, Lebanon/Hanson, and North Berwick Primary School
RSU 57: Waterboro Elementary School, Alfred ES, Lyman ES and Shapleigh ES
- For children in kindergarten through sixth grade.
- Children must be 5 years old or older at the time of registration to register.
- Financial assistance is available through our scholarship program.
- After care will be available immediately after school for Sanford and Acton students on Wednesdays (early release).
|Before Care||1 – 3 Days||$50||$55|
|Before Care||4 – 5 Days||$60||$65|
|After Care||1 – 3 Days||$55||$65|
|After Care||4 – 5 Days||$65||$75|
|Both||1 – 3 Days||$70||$75|
|Both||4 – 5 Days||$90||$95|
- Financial assistance is available through the Y’s Scholarship Program. Complete and return the Scholarship Application to see if you qualify for a discount off the cost of your childcare, membership and programs.
Information on our school vacation camps for the school year can be found here when it’s available!
Let the Y provide you with the most engaging school vacation experience in the area! We will fill your child’s week with fun and adventure as they explore new places, engage in favorite activities , and experience new things. This exciting opportunity will allow your child to make the most of their school vacation.