Our new early learning environment includes:
- 2,440 square feet of customized classroom space
- new developmental centers designated for art, literacy, dramatic play, music, technology and more
- field trips to locations such as local Harris Farm, McDougall’s Orchard, and more
- weekly excursions to the local library for “read and romp” periods
- private, secure entrance for parents
- playground access
- and much more!
At the Y, we believe that a positive early learning experience can ignite a child’s passion for learning. Our core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility guide us in nurturing the development of the whole child. Our well trained professional staff work to provide children with opportunities to grow socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically through developmentally appropriate activities. Our environment and schedule are designed to foster daily opportunities for children to be challenged, independent, social and grow in a place where they feel safe and confident.
Children ages three to five years old.
Monday through Friday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm