2023 Events Calendar
- Trafton Senior Center Annual Craft Fair. Saturday, November 11th, 9am – 2pm. Crafts, Raffles, Bake Table, Lunch and more!
- Food Drive – Trafton Senior Center – November 1st – 30th. Accepting donations of non-perishable items such as canned fruits and vegetables, canned soups, tuna, crackers, pasta sauce, peanut butter, etc. (* We cannot accept any expired items.)
- Sound Journey – Friday, December 1st 6:30-7:30PM. Sound Journey is the easiest meditation ever! Class consists of laying or sitting and breathing; no movement. Lay back, close your eyes and let the sacred sounds of the Gong, Crystal & Tibetan Singing Bowls, Vocal Soul Song Sounds and more, help you feel relaxed, uplifted and empowered in your life. Register HERE for the December 1st session!
It’s great for anxiety/stress relief, pain/inflammation reduction, mental/physical rejuvenation, and emotional balance.
- Diabetes Prevention Program – The YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program gives you the skills you need and the support you deserve to make lasting healthy lifestyle changes.
- Strong Communities Thrive Together. Support the Y’s 2023 Annual Giving Campaign. DONATE ONLINE.