Bunganut Lake Park is located at 224 Brock Rd, Lyman, Maine.
The park is nestled among majestic white pines and runs along the sandy, shallow shores of Bunganut Lake. The park has a large open field for picnics or play, a beach sand volleyball court, horseshoe pits and access to miles of wooded hiking trails.
Pine Grove located in Bunganut Lake Park is available for large group rentals. Pine Grove has charcoal grills, a dozen picnic tables, private waterfront, bathroom and parking.
PARK SEASON & HOURS
2023 – The park will be open weekends only starting Memorial Day weekend, Saturday, May 27th, 2023. The park will be open 7 days a week beginning Saturday, June 17th, 2023. The park closes for the season after Labor Day.
HOURS: 9 am to the earlier of 8 pm or “dusk”.
*For the most up-to-date information please call the Y at 207-324-4942.
Bunganut Lake Park is owned by the Town of Lyman and operated by the Sanford-Springvale YMCA.
NO DOGS PERMITTED
- Lyman Residents – Free
- Season Pass Non-Lyman Resident – $100
- Daily Non-Lyman Resident – $20 per vehicle. (*Maximum of 8 people per vehicle – $3/person over 8 people).
- After 4pm to park close – $10/*vehicle.
- Weekly Pass – $50 (must be used within 7 days of purchase)
- Daily Seniors and Veterans – $10/vehicle
- Daily Motorcycle/Walker – $10
- ** CASH ONLY – we DO NOT accept credit cards.